"The Dowse project received an honorable mention from the jury."
Internet Society Award 2016
The presentation of the ISOC.nl Innovation Award took place on 12 January 2017, during the Internet New Year meeting, which celebrated more than thirty organizations from the Dutch and international internet world in Amsterdam.
Professional jury for 2017 was composed by:
- Alette Baartmans (organization and learning process hacker)
- Wienke Giezeman (The Things Network and winner of the Award in 2016)
- Mary-Jo de Leeuw (Associate Partner at Revnext and President Platform Internet of Toys) Kees Neggers (internet pioneer and emeritus director of SURFnet),
- Ine Poppe (journalist and artist)
- Astrid Oosenbrug (Lower House PvdA).
The nominations were judged by the jury on the criteria of innovation, impact, potential, readiness and license.